AIRBRUSH: YOUR GUIDE TO COMPRESSORS
Ever wonder why there are different airbrush compressors? When selecting a compressor, it is important to consider the type of work you do, the frequency and location. Compressors vary by PSI (air flow), size, and portability. Before you commit, check out our guide to learn which equiptment might be right for you!
TEMPTU S-One Compressor
This 110V compressor is 5.5 lbs. and plugs in to any wall outlet. Its size and durability make it ideal for salon or workstation use. The S-One is ideal for artists who airbrush extensively and is recommended for beauty and light to medium body work.
- Built-in PSI regulator
- Maximum range of PSI of all TEMPTU compressors
- Coil air hose included
- Airbrush holder included
For the Artist that needs the power and precision to airbrush anywhere, this extremely lightweight device (8.9 oz) is recommended for beauty and light body work. The TEMPTU Air is lightweight and portable with a micro-USB charging cord and long-life rechargeable battery. The three-speed airflow and SoftTouch Control allows the artist to control the air and makeup flow for weightless, skin-perfected coverage. Designed to work with the Airpod Pro and all Airpod Makeup.
- Micro-USB port for charging in any USB outlet
- Ergonomic design
- 3 speeds for variation in coverage and application
- Universal voltage, travel-friendly
- Re-engineered trigger for control over makeup application
- Delivers smoother, lighter, air flow to the face reducing vibration and noise.
- Reduces vibration and noise, and delivers a smoother, lighter air flow to the face
- Cordless, rechargeable, long-life battery that can be used while charging.