Students will learn how to assemble and use the airbrush and compressor. The students will be taught techniques and be guided in the selection of various airbrush foundations, blushes and contour shades, in order to create the highly sought-after flawless airbrushed face. Equipment is available for use during the one-day, six-hour session, as well as available for purchase. Students should bring brushes from their makeup kits.
This course can be used as 4 hours towards Continuing Education. Make Up First® is an approved sponsor under the IL Barber Act.
With the advent of high definition technology, airbrush makeup has become more popular than ever for all media formats. Brides will often hire only the makeup artist who can create the highly sought-after flawless airbrushed face. Live events, such as fashion shows and events with body painters, often incorporate airbrush makeup as an essential part of the makeup application. All equipment and product supplied by the School.
- Prepare the skin for airbrush makeup
- Learn using different formulations: water, silicone and alcohol based
- Select the matching foundation
- Create the matching foundation, using color theory
- Airbrush foundation, blush, highlight and contour colors
- Learn how to quick - clean the airbrush between changes product
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble the airbrush
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Instructor: Andi Fixler