CLASSIC BRIDAL MAKEUP:
- Bridal makeup should look natural, creating a more enhanced, radiant version of the bride (on her best day).
- Bridal makeup must be long-lasting (durable).
a. Use thin layers; and
b. Use waterproof or water resistant cosmetics.
- Bridal makeup should harmonious with the rest of the wedding party.
Airbrush Makeup Is:
- Great for high definition video and high-resolution photography;
- Durable and Long-Lasting;
- Applies in sheer layers.
The Makeup Application:
SUGGESTED PRODUCTS: (all available at the Make Up First ® School Pro Shop: shop.makeupfirst.com) Note: Brushes for personal use can be found here. We love the I AM FIRST 10 Piece Brush Set by Bdellium, also available at MUF
3. Under Eye prep: Embryolisse Soothing Eye Contour Treatment
4. Lip Prep: Rosebud Salve
6. Inglot Eyeliner (Black) Gel #77
13. Becca Shimmer (the cream): BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème
Want to learn more about Airbrushing? We have our next Airbrush Workshop this Monday, April 3rd, from 10am - 1pm. Learn more by clicking the button below!
Want to book a makeup artist? Email email@example.com for more information!
For more information about Make Up First ® School and/or Make Up First® Pro Shop, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.621.0801.