VISIT US IN CHICAGO!
WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE THE THIRD COAST IS THE BEST COAST!
DID YOU KNOW?
First, Make Up First® SCHOOL is located in downtown Chicago!
AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH:
- Over 52 million people visit Chicago annually.
- Chicago's nicknames include: The Windy City, City of Big Shoulders, The Second City, and The City That Works.
- Chicago's downtown area is known as "The Loop." The nickname refers to the area encircled by the elevated (‘L') train tracks.
- The first Ferris wheel made its debut in Chicago at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition. Today, Navy Pier is home to a 15-story Ferris wheel, modeled after the original one.
- There are 5 citywide music festivals, nearly 50 neighborhood music festivals and 35 neighborhood food festivals!
- Lollapalooza is an annual music festival featuring popular alternative rock, heavy metal, punk rock, hip hop, and electronic music bands and artists, dance and comedy performances, and craft booths! Lollapalooza will be August 2-5, 2018 in downtown Chicago!
- Riot Fest is a multi-day music festival. Riot Fest specializes in rock, punk, alternative rock, and hip hop. Riot Fest will be September 4-16, 2018!
- The Taste of Chicago is the world's largest food festival! It is held in Grant Park from July 11-15, 2018!
- Chicago has approximately 369 landmarks and 46 historic districts!
- There are over 5,195 restaurants!
- More than 250 theaters, 225 music venues and 200 dance companies!
- Chicago has 56 museums!
- There are over 700 public art works!
- Chicago has the largest collection of Impressionist paintings outside of Paris!
Visit Make Up First® this Summer! Check out our upcoming workshops and classes below!